In today’s saturated market, it is easy to get overwhelmed by the choices and difficulty in making a purchase decision. To help consumers make the best choice, we have compiled this list of Best Metal Scribe to help you out.
Our team has taken into consideration various factors, such as customer feedback, features, specifications, and price, before finalizing these product options.
Best Metal Scribe
NEPAK 4 Pack Tungsten Carbide Scriber with Magnet,with Extra 4 Replacement Marking Tip,Etching Engraving Pen for Glass/Ceramics/Metal Sheet
- ▶Replaceable:4 Pack Tungsten Carbide Tip Scriber with 4 free replacements marking tip.
- ▶Durable Material: The glass scriber has a durable tungsten carbide tip and an aluminum body, so it can easily handle hard materials including hardened steel, stainless steel, ceramic and glass. Disposable briquetting tungsten carbide blades are more durable than others and are not easy to drop.
- ▶Magnetic: The permanent magnets on this etching tool pick up small parts and recover steel filings from hard-to-reach places.
- ▶Comfortable Use: Convenient pen design and convenient pocket clip, knurled aluminum handle provides maximum control and comfort.
- ▶Easy to Store: When not in use, the tip of tungsten carbide can be reversed.
General Tools 88CM Tungsten Carbide Scribe and Magnet, Copper
- Tungsten Carbide Scriber & Magnet
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China.
- Scriber features a tungsten carbide tip that marks hard materials including hardened steel, stainless steel, ceramics and glass
- Permanent magnet on the etching tool picks up small parts and retrieves steel chips from hard-to-reach places
Starrett 70B Pocket Scriber With Hardened Steel Point, 2-7/8" Point Length, 3/8" Handle Diameter
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Model Number: 70B
- Item Package Dimension: 4.8818897588" L x 1.1023622036" W x 0.4330708657" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 lb
Starrett 70A Pocket Scriber With Hardened Steel Point, 2-3/8" Point Length, 1/4" Handle Diameter
$12.99 in stock
- Handle is of steel, knurled, and nickel plated
- Scriber point is steel, properly hardened
- Hexagon head prevents rolling
- Item Package Dimension: 5.0" L x 1.0" W x 1.0" H
Malco A60 Sheet Metal Scribe , Silver
- Compact design
- Infinite depth to 12-1/2" (318 mm)
- Use replaceable common fastener
- Durable construction
2 Pack Tungsten Carbide Scriber with Magnet - Aluminum Etching Engraving Pen with Clip for Glass/Ceramics/Hardened Steel by Fabcell
$9.99 in stock
- ★Scriber features a heavy duty tungsten carbide tip that marks hard materials including hardened steel, stainless steel, ceramics and glass
- ★Permanent magnet on the etching tool picks up small parts and retrieves steel chips from hard-to-reach places
- ★Handy pen-style design with convenient pocket clip, knurled aluminum handle provides maximum control and comfort
- ★Scriber point reverses for safety, engraving pen comes with a chuck for reversing tungsten carbide point when not in use, scribe is an essential machining tool
- ★Scribe tool point is replaceable, each package comes with 1 free replacement carbide tip for use
Ullman Devices No.1810 Double Pointed Scriber, 9-1/4" Long
- Constructed of bright polished high carbon steel
- For the technician or craftsman who needs a sharp marking tool that works in cramped quarters as well as in regular applications
- One end has a straight point; the other a 90 degree pick
- Effective for removing springs, wadding, washers or prying gaskets loose
- Features knurled aluminum handle for a sure grip
Tungsten Carbide Tip Scribe, Metal Etching Pen Carve Engraver Scriber Tools for Stainless Steel, Ceramics, Glass, Metal Sheet and Gold/Welding(6 Pack)
- Durable Materials: The metal scribe tool features a durable tungsten carbide tip, aluminium body making it works effortlessly on hard materials including metal, tile, glass, ceramics, wood, Gold/Welding.
- Easy to Store: Each Engraving pen comes with a chuck for reversing tungsten carbide point when not in use. Prevent unnecessary injury.
- Portable to Use: Handheld pen-style design with convenient pocket clip. Surface of the pencil handle is knurled that makes glass scribe tool Non-Slip while using.
- The carbide scribe pen is the perfect tool for making sharp accurate lines on hardened materials like hardened steel,stainless steel,wood,ceramics and glass.
- The etching engraver pen through the CE, SGS, ROHs, PAHS certification.
PAGOW 70A Pocket Scriber Tool, Metal Scribe for Welding Marking Pen, Carbide Steel Point for Glass/Ceramics/Metal Sheet, Point Length 2-7/8", Handle Diameter 3/8"
- Material: The 70A Pocket Scriber is made of high quality 45# steel, knurled, and nickel plated. The steel body of Scriber making it works effortlessly on hard materials including hardened steel, stainless steel, ceramics and glass.
- Application: The scriber perfect be used for steel, brass, plastic, glass scribing.
- Feature: The needle of scriber heat treatment is 50-55 degrees. The scriber is held firmly in the handle by a knurled chuck and when not in use can be reversed, telescoped into the handle, and locked by the chuck. The hexagon-shaped head prevents rolling.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1.9 x 5.2 inches.
- Package Include: 1 PCS 70A Pocket Scriber Tool
Pack of Two (2) Malco Products - A40 - Sheet Metal Scribe 1/8” to 1”(3 to 25 mm) Dual Edged Point
|Size||2 Count (Pack of 1)|